|Processes » The Contentious Trial » The Ordinary Contentious Trial » Judicial Expenses and Gratuitous Legal Assistance|
|§1. The bishop who directs the tribunal is to establish norms concerning:
1. the requirement of the parties to pay or compensate judicial expenses;
2. the fees for the procurators, advocates, experts, and interpreters and the indemnity for the witnesses;
3. the grant of gratuitous legal assistance or reduction of the expenses;
4. the recovery of damages owed by a person who not only lost the trial but also entered into the litigation rashly;
5. the deposit of money or the provision furnished for the payment of expenses and recovery of damages.
§2. There is no separate appeal from the determination of expenses, fees, and recovery of damages, but the party can make recourse within fifteen days to the same judge who can adjust the assessment.
Page generated in 0.0019 seconds.
Website code © 2019 (MIT License). Version 2.7.2, last updated February 17, 2019. FAQ