|General Norms » Prescription|
|The following are not subject to prescription:
1. rights and obligations which are of the divine natural or positive law;
2. rights which can be obtained from apostolic privilege alone;
3. rights and obligations which directly regard the spiritual life of the Christian faithful;
4. the certain and undoubted boundaries of ecclesiastical territories;
5. Mass offerings and obligations;
6. provision of an ecclesiastical office which, according to the norm of law, requires the exercise of a sacred order;
7. the right of visitation and the obligation of obedience, in such a way that the Christian faithful cannot be visited by any ecclesiastical authority or are no longer subject to any authority.
Page generated in 0.0047 seconds.
Website code © 2020 (MIT License). Version 2.7.2 FAQ