|The People of God » Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life » Institutes of Consecrated Life » Religious Institutes » The admission of candidates and the formation of members » Religious profession|
|For the validity of temporary profession it is required that:
1. the person who is to make it has completed at least eighteen years of age;
2. the novitiate has been validly completed;
3. admission has been given freely by the competent superior with the vote of the council according to the norm of law;
4. the profession is expressed and made without force, grave fear, or malice;
5. the profession is received by a legitimate superior personally or through another.
Page generated in 0.0025 seconds.
Website code © 2019 (MIT License). Version 2.7.2, last updated February 17, 2019. FAQ