|Canon 656.||For the validity of temporary profession it is required that:
1. the person who is to make it has completed at least eighteen years of age;
2. the novitiate has been validly completed;
3. admission has been given freely by the competent superior with the vote of the council according to the norm of law;
4. the profession is expressed and made without force, grave fear, or malice;
5. the profession is received by a legitimate superior personally or through another.
Website code © 2018 (MIT License). Version 2.6.2, last updated March 16, 2018.
Canons and cross-references scraped from jgray.org. Catechism paragraphs scraped from vatican.va.
CanonLaw.Ninja includes the changes promulgated in Omnium in Mentem, Mitis Iudex Dominus Iesus, and De Concordia inter Codices by Pope Francis and Pope Benedict, as well as the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Dignitas Connubii and General Instruction of the Roman Missal.
Donations are welcome to help offset server & domain costs: PayPal - CashMe. All inquiries to [email protected]